Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
- Aug 28, 2007
- Location (City and/or State)
- A Land Far Away...
Rules for the monthly contest:
1) Only one submission per member.
2) The photo must have been taken by the submitter.
3) Each photo must have atleast one living tortoise in it and no animal may be harmed in taking the photo.
4) No photo-shopped or altered photos are allowed.
5) Submissions may only be made to the email address of: [email protected].
6) When making your submission please give the following information:
a) your name in the forum
b)your tortoise(s) name(s) if they have one.
c) tortoise(s) species
d) a comment about your picture would be nice too.
7) A photo once it has won, can not be used again in the monthly photo contest, but may be entered in the yearly calender photo contest. A photo may however be used for more then one month, if it meets the theme.
8) We will not change how your photo appears when entered. Be sure you not only meet the theme requirements, but that your photo appears as you want it to be judged.
7) Once submission time is up, a thread showing all entries will be made. It is up to each submitter to check that their photo is showing. If it is missing, the submitter needs to PM Jacqui about the problem so it can be fixed. Once the voting thread is open to votes, no changes may be made.
The June contest
Entries are open from Monday, June 10 through Friday, June 21 on Saturday, June 22 the pictures will be placed on a thread for submitters to check. Voting will be Sunday, June 23 through Saturday, June 29.
Show us those legs! It may be the impressive front legs of a sulcata or perhaps the colorful legs of a redfooted. Maybe it's the back legs of a tortoise as he makes his escape. Who knows what you may come up with.