Deck the halls with boughs of greens Fa la la la la la, (Dec contest)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Tis the Season...

Rules for the monthly contest:​

1) Only one submission per member.
2) The photo must have been taken by the submitter.
3) Each photo must have atleast one living tortoise in it and no animal may be harmed in taking the photo.
4) No photo-shopped or altered photos are allowed.
5) Submissions may only be made to the email address of: [email protected]
6) When making your submission please give the following information:
a) your name in the forum
b)your tortoise(s) name(s) if they have one.
c) tortoise(s) species
d) a comment about your picture would be nice too.
7) A photo once it has won, can not be used again in the monthly photo contest, but may be entered in the yearly calender photo contest. A photo may however be used for more then one month, if it meets the theme.
8) We will not change how your photo appears when entered. Be sure you not only meet the theme requirements, but that your photo appears as you want it to be judged.
9) Once submission time is up, a thread showing all entries will be made. It is up to each submitter to check that their photo is showing. If it is missing, the submitter needs to PM Jacqui about the problem so it can be fixed. Once the voting thread is open to votes, no changes may be made.
10) This is open to both turtles and tortoises.

11.jpg

The December contest​

Entries are open from Monday, December 9, 2013 through Thursday, December 19, on December 20th the pictures will be placed on a thread for submitters to check. Voting will be Saturday, December 21 through Tuesday, December 24th.

043-2.jpg

The Theme​

The theme will be this seasonal time of year. You may do something with the holidays (like Christmas) or perhaps wintertime and all the snow that comes with it. So it may be "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas Ev'rywhere you go" to "Here comes Santa Claus" or perhaps "Jingle Bell Rock" is more your style.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I sure hope people taking all these Christmas tort pics are remembering the December photo contest.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Team Gomberg said:
I planned to do torts in a manger. It's "Christmas" themed but now I'm thinking it won't be allowed.
:/

I don't really know why not. It's a picture. It's not like you are starting a thread about one of the rule breaker subjects. It should be fine.

erica anne

5 Year Member
Team Gomberg said:
I planned to do torts in a manger. It's "Christmas" themed but now I'm thinking it won't be allowed.
:/

That's sounds so cute. I personally would love to see this!!