June photo contest! (Show us those legs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Rules for the monthly contest:

1) Only one submission per member.
2) The photo must have been taken by the submitter.
3) Each photo must have atleast one living tortoise in it and no animal may be harmed in taking the photo.
4) No photo-shopped or altered photos are allowed.
5) Submissions may only be made to the email address of: [email protected].
6) When making your submission please give the following information:
a) your name in the forum
b)your tortoise(s) name(s) if they have one.
c) tortoise(s) species
d) a comment about your picture would be nice too.
7) A photo once it has won, can not be used again in the monthly photo contest, but may be entered in the yearly calender photo contest. A photo may however be used for more then one month, if it meets the theme.
8) We will not change how your photo appears when entered. Be sure you not only meet the theme requirements, but that your photo appears as you want it to be judged.
7) Once submission time is up, a thread showing all entries will be made. It is up to each submitter to check that their photo is showing. If it is missing, the submitter needs to PM Jacqui about the problem so it can be fixed. Once the voting thread is open to votes, no changes may be made.

The June contest

Entries are open from Monday, June 10 through Friday, June 21 on Saturday, June 22 the pictures will be placed on a thread for submitters to check. Voting will be Sunday, June 23 through Saturday, June 29.

The Theme

Show us those legs! It may be the impressive front legs of a sulcata or perhaps the colorful legs of a redfooted. Maybe it's the back legs of a tortoise as he makes his escape. Who knows what you may come up with. :D

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
RE: June photo contest!

hmmm I wonder if you used lego building blocks if that would count...

Andrea M

5 Year Member
What were the results for last months? Didn't see the post about it?

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Got to see betty in some fishnet stockings :)

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Ok, I sent one in :)

I'm curious to see what people will come up with. I had the hardest time trying to get "contest worthy" pictures of the legs! Now a Mazuri meal contest, that would be a fun one to shoot for!! :D

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Team Gomberg said:

I'm curious to see what people will come up with. I had the hardest time trying to get "contest worthy" pictures of the legs! Now a Mazuri meal contest, that would be a fun one to shoot for!! :D

Right now, I am trying to keep the themes something everybody can do. While Mazuri faces would be cute, not everybody has Mazuri or feeds it. ;)

EKLC

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
Team Gomberg said:

Right now, I am trying to keep the themes something everybody can do. While Mazuri faces would be cute, not everybody has Mazuri or feeds it. ;)

And some tortoises have proper table manners!

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
OK Jacqui, I get that.

"Dine and Dash" then. Some might post a pic with mazuri faces, others with spring mix stuck to their noses ;)

hehe I'm just playing around.

I'm sure you'll have awesome theme ideas and I like the secrecy of them :D

JennBell0725

5 Year Member
Dine and Dash must be what the hatchies do when I find spring mix and more all over the enclosure lol

☆Jenn☆ and The Sulcata Hatchies, Cera, Ducky, and Spike!

shanu303

5 Year Member
India
Jacqui said:
Team Gomberg said:

exactly true..... it's impossible to find mazuri in india.... maybe in very rare case.....

Status
Not open for further replies.