Is This Safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubletorts

5 Year Member
I'm wanting to grow plants in my tortoise table for my Sully's but not sure if it is safe to use the organic soil in there with them in the chance that they try to eat it since their food is growing out of it.

Any advice?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Yes..as long as the organic soil does not have any fertilizer added :D I you can read the entire back panel of the organic soil to make sure there are no added fertilizers and/ or look up your choice online for the contents...

MatrixDJ

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
ascott said:
Yes..as long as the organic soil does not have any fertilizer added :D I you can read the entire back panel of the organic soil to make sure there are no added fertilizers and/ or look up your choice online for the contents...

I second this

doubletorts

5 Year Member
ascott said:

Ok, great thanks. I wasn't sure if using fertilizer would harm them or if it was ok. I figured it wasn't that's why I was double checking lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.