Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaLady

5 Year Member
Hi,

This is my first post. I had 5 tortoises. I have two sulcatas - both adopted. One is around 100+ lbs., we received him/her (don't know which) around 5 or 6 years ago and is approximately 15 years old. Another that was in an aguarium so is stunted, but is around 30 lbs. and is approximately 10 years old. I had two CA desert tortoises that we were given 10 years ago and another one who from pictures we think is from So. American. Someone found him walking down the street. We are moving out of the area where it is too cold for all of these tortoises. I have found wonderful homes for all but the large sulcata and the south american.
I have learned so much from this forum but this is my first posting. Thank you for all the wonderful information. I will really miss my tortoises.

I live in So. Cal.

Joann[/size][/font]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Joanne:

Welcome!

Won't you please post a couple pictures of the South American? We have many Southern California members and I'm sure you will be able to find good homes for the sulcata and the other one if only we knew for sure what it is.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! Like Yvonne said, shoot us a few pictures and I would guess you may have you choice from several willing to take your tortoises in So sorry your having to give them up. :(

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and WELCOME:D. Sorry you have to give your torts up. We love pics, or have you figured that out already:D

Status
Not open for further replies.