Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlesteve

10 Year Member!
Hello,

My name is Steve, I am 27 years old, married, and live in southern California (for now - I haven't much hope of actually affording a house out here).

Overall I have had ~13 years experience with aquatic turtles, mainly map turtles, and 7 years with tortoises. Currently I keep redfoot and spider tortoises (P.a.a.). I would love to have more, but I am restricted by living space. I found this forum about two years ago and have lurked since then, I registered last year but never ended up posting. I wish I had found you guys earlier though, I have probably learned more from the forum than from a decade of "the hard way".

I would especially like to thank Tom and others working hard to eliminate pyramiding! This issue has bothered me for a long time (I am reminded daily by my two redfoots) and I am happy to finally see such beautiful smooth tortoises.

I can't promise I will post often or that I have much to contribute, but figured I should (finally) introduce myself.

-Steve

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Steve welcome to the (coming out party) TFO . And please consider your 13 yrs of experience could help a lot of people on here .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Welcome,Steve please post pictures .

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

turtlesteve

10 Year Member!
In California, even turtles have to live in a duplex:
duplex.jpg

Redfoots have the top floor:
redfeet.jpg

Spiders on the bottom: