Info please

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Definitely a Cuora amboinensis, the protrusion looks like a skin tag of some sorts, many turtles get this right there.

Follow Anthony's guidelines.

Ours were kept in a shallow outdoor pond with plenty of land area although they spent most of their time in the water. Indoors they were in a large horse stall type enclosure with recessed cement mixing tubs for water access. Low light, high humidity and warm temperatures kept them thriving. They would lay eggs in August for us.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1485699169.073937.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Definitely a Cuora amboinensis, the protrusion looks like a skin tag of some sorts, many turtles get this right there.

Follow Anthony's guidelines.

Ours were kept in a shallow outdoor pond with plenty of land area although they spent most of their time in the water. Indoors they were in a large horse stall type enclosure with recessed cement mixing tubs for water access. Low light, high humidity and warm temperatures kept them thriving. They would lay eggs in August for us.
View attachment 198452

A little off topic, but Chris - that's a great picture. You need to enter it in the next calendar contest.

Jenjen1980

Can someone show me pic of the tub's yall are talking about I should get for him

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I love this one because of it's size:

TreeStorageBoxWithWheels_x.jpg

It's a christmas tree storage bin mfg'd by Iris and is a little over 4' long.

Or you can buy two of the largest of these and put them together:

51Q-TwJhMVL._SL1443_.jpg