Indoor Russian enclosures

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Washington
Here is where my RT's will be living over winter.
One is a tort table a friend made for me, pretty fancy, maybe too fancy. 5'x2.5'x18" high.
My male lives in here (quarantined) and I must say, he goes up and down the ramp all day long. (clamp lamp near MVB is temporary)

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

2 females live in a Waterland medium land tub that I scored off of Craigslist for $75. You should have seen me 'fly' to the Safeway parking lot to pick that up. It's nice, but I wish they could have something even bigger. 70"x32"x14", plus a small shelf to climb on. And yes, they live in my daughter's room on her bed frame. She is in France for the year, so...

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Maggie Cummings

They're pretty nice, I want the one the male lives in...with the ramp! Very nice

You know... I live close enough...you need to get me one of those built...pretty please????

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
maggie3fan said:
They're pretty nice, I want the one the male lives in...with the ramp! Very nice

You know... I live close enough...you need to get me one of those built...pretty please????

Seriously, huh?
I told him he should make reptile houses and sell them on ebay. He fit me in during a slack time, but now he is off remodeling human houses again, sigh...I think they bring in more money...
They have so many more tort table options in the UK, and people who build them. Not fair.

laramie

5 Year Member
Scottsdale, AZ
Very nice! I love that ramp. I think I will have to make some alterations on Wilbur's home.:D

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
laramie said:
Very nice! I love that ramp. I think I will have to make some alterations on Wilbur's home.:D

Thanks. The black strips on the ramp are anti skid strips, (sort of like sandpaper with stick on backing), that you can buy by the foot or as a roll at places like ACE hardware. When I got him his nails (and beak) were really long and it was too hard to trim his back leg nails, but this has really helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.