I spy...

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Nice Poster, I had the pleasure of meeting him at the Atlantic City Pop Festival in Aug 1969.Johnny Winter was there also but didn't perform. Janis Joplin was there to perform and she and Johnny were a thing at that time.This 3 day concert was such a hit I believe it's the reason so many went to Woodstock a couple weeks later.

That is so cool!!!

Long story on the poster but my husband spied it at the airport behind the ticket counter. He asked to buy it and they said no. As he went to the gate the agent walked up to him and handed it to him.
So we framed it.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Wow, when I read a button jar I instantly thought of my grandma. She had a big mason jar full of spare buttons. When I was a kid I thought it was great to pour them all out and put them in different groupings. And look at all the different colors. Kids were a lot easier to entertain back then :)

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
Wow, when I read a button jar I instantly thought of my grandma. She had a big mason jar full of spare buttons. When I was a kid I thought it was great to pour them all out and put them in different groupings. And look at all the different colors. Kids were a lot easier to entertain back then :)

Peliroja32

Biloxi, Mississippi

I was thinking the same thing except it was a button can

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I no longer use this feeder, I throw the seeds on the ground instead. When I use hanging bird feeders they turn into squirrel feeders.View attachment 229228 I spy your Recipe Book.

Does it sound awful that my recipe book has been digital since my kids went to university?

It’s in Google Drive and we share it
IMG_6405.jpg
IMG_6407.jpg
IMG_6406.jpg

I also have lots of books and a couple of scrapbooks... the bottom shelf is used most often
IMG_1517591941.094831.jpg

I spy citrus fruit