I spy...

Peliroja32

Location (City and/or State)
Biloxi, Mississippi
Ok im a bit of an oddball as you might say. Normally i'd have a bowl of animal crackers in milk and eat it like cereal, or maybe the ocasional oats....but i did try this new cereal and i have taken a liking to it so here it is lol 20180125_104855.jpg

I spy a ragety old "hand me down" something

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Ok im a bit of an oddball as you might say. Normally i'd have a bowl of animal crackers in milk and eat it like cereal, or maybe the ocasional oats....but i did try this new cereal and i have taken a liking to it so here it is lol View attachment 228607

I haven't seen that one yet, but I did find this the other day.Picture 2805 copy.jpg

Peliroja32

Biloxi, Mississippi
Ok im a bit of an oddball as you might say. Normally i'd have a bowl of animal crackers in milk and eat it like cereal, or maybe the ocasional oats....but i did try this new cereal and i have taken a liking to it so here it is lol View attachment 228607

Ok new spy.

I spy a handmade clay bowl

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
IMG_1517244165.429571.jpg

Does this count? It’s a B.B. King signed poster.

If so, I spy a pic of your lunch or dinner.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
View attachment 228980

Does this count? It’s a B.B. King signed poster.

If so, I spy a pic of your lunch or dinner.
Nice Poster, I had the pleasure of meeting him at the Atlantic City Pop Festival in Aug 1969.Johnny Winter was there also but didn't perform. Janis Joplin was there to perform and she and Johnny were a thing at that time.This 3 day concert was such a hit I believe it's the reason so many went to Woodstock a couple weeks later.