I.D. the lie ♣ ♣

yillt

So, I have been following the I spy game and it's very popular. I was thinking that I could make another game to get to know everyone. In the introductions section we introduce our tortoises but what do we really know about each other? So, the game was originally called 20 questions but it would take forever to ask 20 questions so I've reduced it to ten. Here are the rules:
1.I ask a question about myself and if I don't want it to be about myself I can ask it about something else like 'which member of the forum am I thinking of?'
2.Then someone else will ask ten or less questions either in one go or in series like, 'are they female?'
'How many tortoises do they own?' Etc
3.Then the original person will reply and everyone will have a guess. Whoever gets it right will go next.
It sounds Complicated but I've played it many times and it's very fun once you get it.
I'll start then.
'Which member of the forum am I thinking of?'

In advance: if this game fails, please fell free to delete it moderators. ' :)

Prairie Mom

I'm feeling a bit "dim" today. I'm confused by how to play the game.

Maybe you could get it going for us???:)

There is another get-to-know-you game that has less questions called "Two Truths and a Lie." Each person posts three things and others guess which is the lie. -Might be worth trying out. But if I can figure out your game I'll play along:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
If I'm understanding the rules, we're supposed to now ask 10 or fewer questions to get the person Yillt is thinking of.

1. Is this member male?
2. Does this member have over 10,000 posts?
3. Does this member have a sulcata
4. Does this member live in the U.S.

Ok, someone else join in and ask a few questions...then we'll wait for Bella to answer them and we can try to guess.

yillt

If I'm understanding the rules, we're supposed to now ask 10 or fewer questions to get the person Yillt is thinking of.

1. Is this member male?
2. Does this member have over 10,000 posts?
3. Does this member have a sulcata
4. Does this member live in the U.S.

Ok, someone else join in and ask a few questions...then we'll wait for Bella to answer them and we can try to guess.
1. No
2. Almost 1000 but not quite
3. She used to and she's getting one
4. I think so. She lives somewhere cold though I think

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
So, I have been following the I spy game and it's very popular. I was thinking that I could make another game to get to know everyone. In the introductions section we introduce our tortoises but what do we really know about each other? So, the game was originally called 20 questions but it would take forever to ask 20 questions so I've reduced it to ten. Here are the rules:
1.I ask a question about myself and if I don't want it to be about myself I can ask it about something else like 'which member of the forum am I thinking of?'
2.Then someone else will ask ten or less questions either in one go or in series like, 'are they female?'
'How many tortoises do they own?' Etc
3.Then the original person will reply and everyone will have a guess. Whoever gets it right will go next.
It sounds Complicated but I've played it many times and it's very fun once you get it.
I'll start then.
'Which member of the forum am I thinking of?'

In advance: if this game fails, please fell free to delete it moderators. ' :)
A nice idea. Thanks!:)