I LOVE MY CATS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Here is one of my black cats doing what they do, He caught 2 birds today. Im so glad he can be a cat= He brought it in the house for us

badkitty

10 Year Member!
Cecilia, Kentucky
bigred said:
Here is one of my black cats doing what they do, He caught 2 birds today. Im so glad he can be a cat= He brought it in the house for us

Poor birdie but that's what cats do well most.
I have 4 cats and 2 of them are hunters, I'm always afraid of what I'll wake up to in the mornings lol

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
I love my cat too! Cats are AWESOME....even though their gifts are a little gross. :D

NudistApple

5 Year Member
Pittsburgh, PA
It's been over a decade since we allowed our cats outside, but their little gifts used to crack me up. Moles and such.
I think it's sweet, they don't think you can feed yourself, so they bring you something!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I love my cats too. I always try to rescue their catches, but its mostly lizards. They birds have learned to stay away because there are so many cats here.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
Hahaha I am happy my cat doesn't do that :). He eats what he catches. Normally all I find is a few feathers in the lawn. I dont think I would be a fan of picking up the gifts lol!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I love my cat too. However, I don't let him outside. I also wouldn't let him kill birds, I like them too. I also wouldn't want the worry of the lice and/or others things he could catch. Plus, he cost too much to let. Probably wouldn't know what to do. He has lived with all the things he should catch, bird, rats, fish. Just likes to sit and watch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.