How to Remove a Thread

Patorikku

How does one remove a thread or go about getting one removed? I had a topic go way off course and it's only resulted in off topic discussion and argument both on the thread and pm. I don't want a simple post and ignorance or whatever else to be the cause of me being banned from the forums so I'd like to have my post removed. Is this possible?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
How does one remove a thread or go about getting one removed? I had a topic go way off course and it's only resulted in off topic discussion and argument both on the thread and pm. I don't want a simple post and ignorance or whatever else to be the cause of me being banned from the forums so I'd like to have my post removed. Is this possible?
Anything like this you can click on the Report Concern button and describe what's going on or pm a mod. Which thread is it?

Patorikku

Anything like this you can click on the Report Concern button and describe what's going on or pm a mod. Which thread is it?
It's the White Powdery Substance on my RT in the Russian Tortoise, Species Specific thread.

Patorikku

I'll admit I wasn't at my best when responding to some of the responses, but the comments went off topic and I feel arguments are brewing and I just don't want any of it. I asked for advice on a subject, then started getting reprimanded about something I have no control over. So I just want to post removed.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I'll admit I wasn't at my best when responding to some of the responses, but the comments went off topic and I feel arguments are brewing and I just don't want any of it. I asked for advice on a subject, then started getting reprimanded about something I have no control over. So I just want to post removed.
I will close the thread. I did read thru it. I understand your concerns, please also understand the members concerns. They really are only here to help you and the tortoise. Sometimes a member will come ask a question and then not come back. So all advice will be given in the one thread. We don't always know if the owner has gotten the proper information need as there is so much bad info given out there in the Internet world and by pet stores and even vets