How many MORE tortoises have you gotten Since Joining TFO!

How many tortoises have you gotten since joining TFO?

• none

Votes: 13 24.5%

Votes: 14 26.4%

Votes: 7 13.2%

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

immayo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, AZ
None.. but waiting on my next little one to hatch, which I am getting from another forum member :rolleyes:

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I originally wanted a Russian tortoise. After finding TFO I became a "lurker" and changed my mind to getting a leopard hatchling. A few months into owning the leopard I joined the forum and have since gotten 1 male russian and set up a tank with a female albino RES. ;)

I'm not done yet.... ;)

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Since joining almost three years ago, I started with only two, re-homed one, added 3, and I'm planning on getting 3 more female Eastern Hermann's torts in the near future, and possibly a MFF trio of Iberians, as well, as the opportunities arise. :cool:

leonardo the tmnt

5 Year Member
Since I joined last summer I have gotten 2 more I started with 1 sulcata tortoise and now I have 3 :)

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Since joining in Sept 2012 I have gotten 7 more. I started with my Sully Roo, then I got 3 more Sullies Middle/Little/Mesa. Then came my Redfoots Gumby/Willa/Gracie and finally my Leopard SpeedBump .

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
I joined TFO with no tortoises, but with tortoises on my mind :) The forum talked me out of a leopard and into a Hermann's and I must say I'm glad for that, although I wish Carl didn't dig so dang much.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
I joined a few months ago with 3 tortoises and 5 turtles. And since joining I have only added 1 tortoise (rescue that I found through this site actually).
Honestly I don't see me adding any more torts unless they can be inside only...I am running out of yard space!

Status
Not open for further replies.