How am I doing?

BlueBaron

Location (City and/or State)
Canada
My little Hermann's tortoise will be arriving mid may and I just wanted some feedback.
torthome1.jpeg
Above is what my tortoise home looked like when I first started posting here. The UVB light I was told could be harmful so I switched it, went from coco soil with aspen to just coco soil, switched out the water dish and the food dish for terracotta saucers, and covered most of the cage with plastic to keep humidity in better. What it looks like now is shown below. Temps are good and humidity fluctuates between 40%-80% depending on time of day and location in the enclosure.
20150429_224437_resized.jpg
This is a temporary set up and the tort will be in a larger one by the end of the summer. Which brings me to my most recent question; I have noticed that most people have open tortoise tables, or use opened top tubs, and their tortoises seem to do just fine, I also know that air flow is important so in regards to a lid what is my best option to keep in humidity and provide good air flow? I was going to go for a shower curtain lined melamine table 43"L X 24"W X some height I have yet to decide upon.
20150429_224450_resized(1).jpg
This last pic is my first flat of plants to provide a varied diet to my tortoise. It has baby's breath, bachelor button, dichondra, yarrow, red clover, and chicory. The pic shown is 7 days after sowing. I also have rose of sharron, purple cone flower, dwarf nasturtium, and holy hock seeds starting. I should have another 5 types of seed to plant in a different flat by next week.