Home is not always where the shell is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wondering4toolong

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT, USA
Hello, my name is Nicole and I am the keeper of 3 Red Foots. Although I have worked in the animal care field for more than 20+ yrs (I'm a vet tech now) and have always had a special interest in reptiles, turtles and tortoises always had my heart! I have had many animals pass through my doors as rescue/rehab projects but Tulip was my 1st Red Foot and he never left. That was 9 years ago, and although he almost didn't make it though the 1st 2 weeks (he was a very sick import and I had him in ICU at the vet's) he has made every move and bounced back to be happy and healthy.

My love for him opened up the door for Tink 3 years ago and then Speedy 6 months ago, both adopted (Tink from a rescue and Speedy from a private owner) and loved very much. I live in New England which has it's own challenges for owners of larger torti, but there are a dedicated few like myself who do everything possible to accommodate them. I joined today to try to find more like myself, in further reaches of the land...so hello all!:D:tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Nicole!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Welcome! Say good bye to your loved ones, as it is easy to get fully immersed in reading and posting on here. My wife is a RVT here in Oregon, and yes, we have many adoptees as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.