Introducing myself and my 2 Red-foots..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skepticfem

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Louisiana
Hi everyone! I've looked at this site for a few days now and thought I'd go ahead and make the plunge since it looks like I'll be around :) I'm Shawn...A female contrary to what my name sounds like lol I'm 31 and from SW Louisiana. I have 2 red-footed tortoises. My first I received late December and my 2nd I bought last weekend. My first is smaller than my 2nd and I was told my 2nd is 5 months old, so I am really curious as to how old my first one is..anyway Fluffy is my smallest and Tink Tink is my biggest. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Attachments

• 039.JPG
    039.JPG
    993.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 29

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I am glad you took the plunge, not only with getting into tortoises, but into becoming a known member in here! :) So what did make you get your first Redfoot?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
WELCOME :D. You will learn everything you need to here and meet a lot of very nice helpful people and even catch a few laughs, heck sometimes a lot of laughs:p These people can be very funny:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Shawn:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

You and your redfoot tortoises are in good company here. :D

Skepticfem

5 Year Member
Southwest Louisiana
Thanks everyone!!! I decided on Redfoots because of their personality, the size they end up getting and habitat needs. I knew that a tortoise that got as big as a Sulcata would be a little too big for me, I live in a very humid climate so summers outside would be perfect once they got older. I also wanted a tortoise that was somewhat personable...Sounded like a perfect match to me!

Jackrat- I was born in Lafayette and have lived here in Lake Charles most of my life..Small world!

Status
Not open for further replies.