hi, iv just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Thank you for the effort. :) At least your typing isn't as lazy as my brother's--I sat staring at something he wrote for 10 minutes yesterday trying to figure out what it was supposed to say, and I'm still clueless!

Ah, yes, be careful when you're hiding pets! I could never get away with something like that. I have too many space-hogs who need UVB and such. Makes trying to find a rental interesting, that's for sure.. :p At least snakes and geckos are easy--they're happy living in totes, so long as they have the right temps and get fed regularly.. But the tortoises and dragon... Not so much!

shellnnorm

5 Year Member
wollaston, uk
lol!! maybe buy your brother a dictionary? haha the landlords no about the pets, they dont mind, we told them before we agreed on the house we rent, they said defenatly no cats or dogs or birds so think we ok :)

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Oh, he can type just fine! He's a great typer, and a... Well, not a great speller, but he can spell. He just thrives on being incoherent, I think.

Well, that's good, at least. Just be careful if you get a new landlord or something... Been there, done that, and it doesn't end well! Hard way to learn the "always get it in writing" lesson...

shellnnorm

5 Year Member
wollaston, uk
o dear on your brother! lol! we are ok, the landlords and the estate agents have seen the animals, so hopefully they not going to sell the house without us knowin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.