Help identify genders pls

Filmin19

Location (City and/or State)
Philippines
It looks like a definite male now that I can see the tail clearly, plus the flash confirms it.

So I would say you have two males in B and C and one possible female in A. You have only posted one photo of A, though. Is that correct? That one could still turn out to be a male from what I saw in that one picture.
Oh my! Haha i guess I won’t be breeding radiated soon. Haha hopefully that possible Female could turn out really a female.

I will attach another photo of A

I have another question, does male and female have a different flash or they flash the same?

Attachments

• IMG_0338.jpeg
    IMG_0338.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0339.jpeg
    IMG_0339.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 3

Filmin19

Location (City and/or State)
Philippines
The povidone iodine (Betadine) may work also, but I believe Gentian Violet has a more direct antifungal effect.

I don't think it should be hard to find Gentian Violet if you want to try it. The WHO still lists it as a useful compound for treating fungus.
I already ordered gentian violet online. I’ll just it asap once its delivered. Thank you

zovick

10 Year Member!
Oh my! Haha i guess I won’t be breeding radiated soon. Haha hopefully that possible Female could turn out really a female.

I will attach another photo of A

I have another question, does male and female have a different flash or they flash the same?
From what I can see as of now, I would guess that A is a female. I think that could still prove to be incorrect, though, because that tortoise is still rather small to sex visually.

As far as the flashing, the organ on a male is MUCH larger than what you would see from a female. With a female, you would just barely get a glimpse of the tip of the organ momentarily. Males will often extend the entire organ out which is quite good sized.