Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

sappingtont

5 Year Member
Heya, just wanted to introduce myself...

Name is Timothy, I'm 25 years young, and I've been infatuated with Herpetology as long as I can remember.

I've been an avid turtle nerd for about just as long :)

I've kept my fair share of three toed box turtles as well as a few alligator snapping turtles / common snapping turtles.

I just recently purchased a 2011 CB redfoot tortoise from Jay at turtlesandtortoises.com

I've been scanning the forum for 2 weeks it seems getting info on their needs as well as doing research on the species itself. ( BTW I love the turtletary site )

anyway, I'll be taking some photos of my new room mate as soon as I can, still letting him adjust to shipment / new digs. He is eating well and seems to be enjoying his new digs.

anyway, love the forums. much fun to be had scanning through various threads.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Timothy:

Welcome to the forum!!

May we know where you are?

sappingtont

5 Year Member
Thanks for the warm welcome, I still have my large female alligator snapping turtle, I have few hatchling common snappers still as well.

I live in Missouri.

again thanks for the welcome, I'll get some pics of my roomies asap.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Welcome
enjoy your visits

sappingtont

5 Year Member
Posting some pics of my new Tortoise....

SAM_2126.jpg

SAM_2134.jpg

SAM_2135.jpg

SAM_2128.jpg

There they are, I'll get some better ones in a few days.

sappingtont

5 Year Member
Bump, i want some comments on my lil friend...decided to name him/her Rolo ... like the candy.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Rolo looks very good. Would love to see a few clearer close ups of your little one when you get a chance. Also do you know it's weight and length?

sappingtont

5 Year Member
dalano73 said:
Rolo looks very good. Would love to see a few clearer close ups of your little one when you get a chance. Also do you know it's weight and length?

No I do not, I'm guessing I can use the same scale as I do for my leopard geckos? Length I'll have to measure him in the morning. when I received him I noted that he still had his egg tooth, I e-mailed the seller and was told that he was born 3 weeks ago, I've had him for two weeks so I'm guessing its only 5weeks old.

Status
Not open for further replies.