Hello

gigios

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus
Im new here :) My name is Panos im from Cyprus(if you know it, a small island in the Mediterranean hehe) am a Zoologist by profession and i love turtles and tortoises :) like all u guys here and wanna exchange knowledge here! Well i have a very long list of terrapins and tortoises so here goes:
My tortoises:
3 Leopard tortoises (Stigmochelys pardalis) 2 females and a juvenile
2 Red-foot tortoises (Chelonoidis carbonaria) subadult pair
1 Balcan Greek tortoise (Testudo graeca ibera) male
A pair of producing Greek tortoises (Testudo graeca graeca) with 4 hatchlings.
1 Herman tortoise (Testudo hermanii boetgeri) female
My terrapins:
3 Red-eared sliders (Trachemys scripta elegans) 2 females and a male reproducing
A pair of Western Caspian turtle (Mauremys rivulata) reproducing
3 False Map turtles (Graptemys preudogeographica pseudogeographica) a female and 2 juveniles
1 Chinese stripe-necked turtle (Ocadia sinensis) male
1 Florida cooter (Pseudemys concina floridana) juvenile
2 Common Musk turtles (Sternotherus odoratus) females
2 Razorback Musk turtles (Sternotherus carinatus) subadults
1 South American Snapping turtle (Chelydra acutirostris) male

Hope i get and give lots of information in this forum to take care our turtles well! Thanks :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). Glad to have you here. That's a long list of torts and turts you have there. Would love to see pics.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Welcome....we would love to see pictures of that long list or torts :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Panos, and welcome to the Forum!

It is always interesting for us to be able to see habitats for turtles and tortoises that live in other countries. I hope that once you've become familiarized with our format you'll be able to put up some pictures for us.

gigios

5 Year Member
Cyprus
I will try posting some resend ones with my new Leopard tortoise pen..:) feel free to tell me if im making any mistakes or advises on how to keep the torts...
Thanks guys :)
SAM.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

gigios

5 Year Member
Cyprus
Sorry to sound silly but i made a reply here and dont know where its gone hahah cant figure out yet how to post my fotos lol..thanks for replies.. :)

gigios

5 Year Member
Cyprus
Hey guys ..still trying to find my way around things in here ..i think I m doing good lol..
Heres some photos of last years hatchlings 23/11/12 first photo with 8 Mauremys rivulata and 4 Trachemys scripta elegans..
Second photo my 4 Greek tortoises hatchlings 13/09/13 ...expecting more Mauremys and Trachemys hatchlings in about a month (guessing) :D[/align]

babies 1.jpg babies 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome...you are doing very good..i love your first pic...beautiful torts and turts..you have...keep the pictures coming. I would love to see the rest of your clan...

salihserim

5 Year Member
famagusta
Hello
How are you? I see that you are from Cyprus and you like turtles! Also is very interesting that you are zoologist. I like turtles and reptiles as well and it would be very nice if we could talk and you can give me more information for your turtles!! How many turtles do you have and what species???

By the way my name is Salih and I live in Famagusta I hope you don't mind!!!

waiting for an answer

Salih!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
salihserim said:
Hello
How are you? I see that you are from Cyprus and you like turtles! Also is very interesting that you are zoologist. I like turtles and reptiles as well and it would be very nice if we could talk and you can give me more information for your turtles!! How many turtles do you have and what species???

By the way my name is Salih and I live in Famagusta I hope you don't mind!!!

waiting for an answer

Salih!

Hi Salih and welcome! It would be nice, if you would make an introduction thread all your own and tell us a little about yourself and what brings you to our humble forum. :)