Status
Not open for further replies.

DBZo07

5 Year Member
My Turtle Shantu,
I had two, one already died...

I need urgent help from you guys...
A female turtle!!

Few days before they had fallen down from huge height 3 floors..
one died now another too turning red to death!!

IMG-20120406-WA0010.jpg

Please help my turtle, save her!! :( :( :(

jesst

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
I'm sorry I don't know turtles but I would say get her to a vet now. Sorry

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
If they fell 3 floors they're could be some serious internal damage, even having hard shells. I would go to a vet and get x rays. Is that their permanent enclosure by that way? Shock can be a very dangerous cause in death for any animal.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi DBZo07:

Welcome to the Forum!!

So sorry to hear about your turtles. If he's turning red, that usually means he is suffering from in internal infection. There's nothing we can do to help you, except to advise you to make him a little warmer than usual, and to take him to the vet as soon as you can.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
how do two turtle fall three floors?
I agree with the others... its needs vet care ASAP.. if you cant afford it,
maybe turn it into a shelter or rescue who can try to help it or at least end its suffering, IF that is the case.
so sorry...

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
Turning red is a really bad sign, and definitely means it is beyond your abilities- you need a vet.

DBZo07

5 Year Member
Thank you for your valuable time!!!
My maid kept the turtle tub at window, bad luck was rain started and water level raised and tub turned and the tub fell!! i cant bear this loss!!

No vets are willing to help!! Best Vet i have visited in Mumbai!!!!
they not even willing to give medicine!! i have lost my 1 turtle!!! its hurting me alot!!!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
If the vets cannot help to make him well, then perhaps they can end his suffering. I hate to say this, but the kindest thing may be to ask the vet to put him to sleep :(

DBZo07

5 Year Member
JoesMum said:
If the vets cannot help to make him well, then perhaps they can end his suffering. I hate to say this, but the kindest thing may be to ask the vet to put him to sleep :(

You are right, shantu would be suffering hell!! My Heart cries!! Its hard to accept the situation!!:(:(:(

DBZo07

5 Year Member
Thank you everyone for the support!!

There is a LAST HOPE for My Shantu, A doctor have agreed to help her!!! Today admitted her to a Hospital, Thank God !! It was feeling of hopeful happiness!! This happen only due to well wishers!! i have got all around the world!!

Thank you everyone...GOD BLESS YOU!!

tweeter

5 Year Member
NC
Sending lots of good thoughts for you and Shantu! Prayers that the doctor will be able to help her.

DBZo07

5 Year Member
lynnedit said:
please keep us posted!

Keep Praying !! I will keep posting!! You guys support me and its my responsibility to keep posting!!

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
I hope everything turns out OK! Such a terrible accident for your poor turtles :( I'm sorry you have to go through such heartbreak.

DBZo07

5 Year Member
tweeter said:
Sending lots of good thoughts for you and Shantu! Prayers that the doctor will be able to help her.

Pokeymeg said:
I hope everything turns out OK! Such a terrible accident for your poor turtles :( I'm sorry you have to go through such heartbreak.

I wish that bad day would never have happened!!
I was it self a magic for me to have a Doctor coming for help!! Helplessness was killing me!! Its all positive waves helping my shantu!!
Don't know how can i pay back, but I am praying God to bless you and your cute pets luckiest and happiest life...praying from deep inside my heart and from my shantu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.