Heat and humidity.. fog lens.. cute Macros

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
I think I woke him up..... plunk!

The heat and humidity fogged the lens and I reached to move the light in the small space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weEEZcQlETs

That weird piece of "root" I've had forever.. their whole set-up is only a 10 gallon aquarium - these are tiny little guys!

And from yesterday morning..

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Terry, beautiful little turtles...and have to say I laughed really hard when watching and hearing the video...kinda reminded me of the guy behind you in the movie theatre digging into his bag of popcorn in a quiet part of the movie.....nice sneaking up --lol...just funnin ya :p

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
It's no tellin' what sounds or words are heard in these videos - I never have the speakers on.. [ and of course I have these big stereo things that I never listen to - not braggin' just 'fessin' I wasted money again!!! ].. but I did now! WHAT WAS I DOING???

This camera has a lens cover ( on a cord ) that would drop into the water if it wasn't held up. That bulb has a little hood on it that virtually blocks the view and this little aquarium is what.. 9" wide - if I only had 3 hands here!

She's way up high this time!!!

Maybe a better perspective from the other angle..

( not sure.. maybe air-bubbles at water surface.. looks like little white things floating in water - shows the relative distance to the water )

I'm probly wearing everybody out with all these pics, etc.

So..... I'm old and don't have a life!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Love seeing these guys. Just seen some in real life at an animal expo today. OMG, they were tiny and sooooo cute. I love these guys.