Happy St. Nikolaus!!!

Prairie Mom

Well, St. Nikolaus spoiled us as usual :D

Look at them squinting in the ligh! Yes, twas early...
nikoaus hall.jpg

Grandma and Grandpa sent up some St. Nikolaus goodies when we travelled for Thanksgiving. ("St. Nikolaus" and "Thanksgiving" in the same sentence! Man, I love being multicultural!!!:D)...

nikolaus wrapped mom gifts.jpg

The kids got their own nutcrackers -mostly to keep them from wanting to play with mine, but they love "The Nutcracker" story too.
nikolaus gretchen nut.jpg

Check out the BROWN nutcracker I found! I got him at a US store called "Hobby Lobby." I was so pleased because there is nothing off or weird about it him at all. He looks like a regular awesome nutcracker, he's just simply not the "default peach" color, which I appreciate so much! I love it and should have bought more!!!
nikolaus joseph nut.jpg

Fröhlicher Nikolaustag!!!!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco

View attachment 157934

Grandma and Grandpa sent up some St. Nikolaus goodies when we travelled for Thanksgiving. ("St. Nikolaus" and "Thanksgiving" in the same sentence! Man, I love being multicultural!!!:D)...

View attachment 157937

The kids got their own nutcrackers -mostly to keep them from wanting to play with mine, but they love "The Nutcracker" story too.
View attachment 157938

Check out the BROWN nutcracker I found! I got him at a US store called "Hobby Lobby." I was so pleased because there is nothing off or weird about it him at all. He looks like a regular awesome nutcracker, he's just simply not the "default peach" color, which I appreciate so much! I love it and should have bought more!!!
View attachment 157939

Super bunch of photos.
Super looking bunch of kids.
Thanks for sharing.

TerrapinStation

Location (City and/or State)
Detroit, Michigan

View attachment 157934

View attachment 157937

View attachment 157938

View attachment 157939

Very cool-

My brother and I still have our nutcrackers that were gifts from Mom all those years ago....... Very good keepsake!