New York Turtle and Tortoise Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
Author of "Stolen World: a Tale of Reptiles, Smugglers and Skullduggery " will be speaking on Jan 16,11 AM in NYC

On Jan 16 (Sun), at 11 am, Ms. Jennie Erin Smith, Author of ?STOLEN WORLD : A TALE OF REPTILES, SMUGGLERS AND SKULDUGGERY will be speaking to the New York Turtle and Tortoise Society about the unsolved mystery of the stolen plowshare tortoises from Madagascar -- a very interesting, surprising, and complex whodunit, only some of which is told in "Stolen World."

Times - Jan 16 (Sun), at 11 am,
Place- Arsenal Building in front of Central Park Zoo on 5th Ave. and 64th St., Manhattan. ?
(Please use Mass Transit if you can).
Limited amount of books will be available for sale and signing by the author. $25.00

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Terry: I didn't know you were a member of the NYT&TS. Do you attend meetings? Then you probably know my tortoise partner, William Espenshade? I'm not sure if he still attends the meetings, but I know he used to.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
No, I really don't know him. I usually just go to the Met. Herp Society here on Staten Island. But, if they have something good there I'll go, if I have someone to go with. I love Manhattan.

Status
Not open for further replies.