Greetings from Maine

Location (City and/or State)
Midcoast Maine
I am a veternarian who owns a mixed animal practice in Maine - serving cats, dogs, and horses. I have a turtle & tortoise collection as a hobby. Greetings to all !

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hey, Margo, and welcome to the Forum!

Do you see many tortoises in your practice? And if you know about turtles and tortoises would you like us to add you to our veterinarian list?

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Margo welcome to the TFO from AZ . Do we get to see Picts of your collection ? And by the way it's nice to have people join that don't think 1955 is a tire size :) have a great tort day !

Kathy Coles

5 Year Member
North Carolina
Hi and welcome to the forum. Keeping torts in Maine can be done. But we left Maine for NC because it's hard to keep people in Maine. Burrrr.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome!!!

Prairie Mom

Hello, Maine-iac!!!:) It's great to have you here. Your post caught my eye, because I used to live in Bangor. I've already let my inner dork shine a bit and posted photos of myself at Stephen King's house somewhere on the forum. I still adore Maine and try to get back often. It will be a lot of fun to have you here on the forum. Looking forward to hearing veterinary and cold comfort news:)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
*waves* Hi and welcome! Especially nice having a member of the Veterinarian profession joining us. Nice state you live in. :)