Frog feeding

nextep

I am going to by a Bombina Orientalis (Fire Bellied Toad) and I've done all the research I know where to buy everything and I've solved all the travelling problems. But I still have one problem left, and the thing is I don't know if I am going to be able to solve this problem, and that meens I won't be able to buy the frog. So I was hoping you might be able to help me. I travel and whilst I travel somone at home will look after my tortoise, but no one will be willing to feed my frog worms... everyone will be disgusted. I cant leave it at a pet hotel becuase they are extremley expensive, so I don't know if they can feed it some way that they won't be disgusted... I hope you have some ideas, thanks.

tortoise5643

5 Year Member
If you're out of town for just a week couldn't they just eat pellets that week and crickets only for a few days after that?

nextep

If you're out of town for just a week couldn't they just eat pellets that week and crickets only for a few days after that?
That might be a possiblity... so thank you, but if anyone else has any ideas I would be more than happy if you could share them :)