food.

Emily Contreras

Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I have read all of the care sheets, on food. but I need to find out whether or not some foods are good.
I ran out of food (the vegtable mix i give him) and I am going to give him some of the vegtables my grandpa grows.

but here is the list of stuff he has: (ill underline stuff I dont know about.. so all of it :))

Greenbeans (??)
tomatos (no go I know that)
carrots (no probably not huh?)
raspberries (no go.)
romaine lettuce (????)
celary (???????????????)
bell peppers (in moderation?)

I will get him his vegetable mix tomarrow but I dont want him to miss a day eating.
And I usually sprinkle dandelions on his food. so can you guys tell me the things I can mix into my sullys dinner plate :p he seems to REALLY like dandelions (I fed him one and he really liked it, he usually never, EVER eats food right away)

His food I give him now consists of:

Bok choy (fun name to say lol)
romaine lettuce
weeds from garden
dandelions
hibiscus leaves
and rose petals.

All of that inside his little terra cotta food bowl. I'd say he has a bunch of variety in his diet. cant say the same for my hedgehog and snake though. I dont think they mind. I also sprinkle some grass on his food and feed him some weeds I pull. I know they are the ok weeds.

(this is what is inside his tortoise mix, he really likes the rose petals but I have NO IDEA if he can eat those. I usually pick them out of his food bowl.)

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA