Extremely graphic!! Mutilated Turtle ALIVE & for sale at Chinese Supermarket in CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

clare n

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Essex uk
RE: Extremely graphic!! Mutilated Turtle ALIVE & for sale at Chinese Supermarket

Yes look at India where the cows are sacred yet the rest of the world lives off mac d's. Diversity. What a confusing world we live in

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
terryo said:
I have friends that come from another part of the world, and they can't understand how we slaughter cows and pigs who they consider to be very intelligent. Each culture is different and each brings different knowledge to the world. As for animal cruelty, I think it's all over and should not be tolerated anywhere, but unfortunately it is.

I can't understand how we slaughter cows and pigs either. I don't understand the bad treatment and slaughter of any living being.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
This is off topic so I apologize, but I have to say one thing.....My son bought a horse farm, and we got out first little pot bellied pig. I am still in shock at how smart he is. He is only 3 months old, and plays with the Chihuahua's like a puppy. They will go anywhere in the yard to poop, but he goes in a little corner of the yard all the time. After having this sweet, smart and playful little animal, I can't imagine eating pork again knowing how they suffer. I only hope he doesn't get a calf.....My steak days will be over too. What a world we live in.............

Status
Not open for further replies.