Exciting news!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Palmdale CA
Don't listen to noved32 :p if it's a no it's a no. Don't start creating problems. (sorry noved32 :p)

Lindsey123

5 Year Member
Washington
I don't get it!! What can a turtle hurt?! Oh well... Maybe it's for the best..

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Lindsey123 said:
I don't get it!! What can a turtle hurt?! Oh well... Maybe it's for the best..

There you go! Maybe he would've got sick and died after you got him and you would have been heart broken! Just think of it that way ;) everything has a purpose :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
wellington said:
Happy Birthday early:). Good luck, fingers crossed. Makemsure your landlord knows it's a land tortoise, not a water turtle. I am a landlord. I wouldn't mind a tortoise, but I don't allow aquariums. Water damage:D

Seriously? Do you allow indoor plumbing? Possible water damage ya know. :p :D So glad I was never a renter, sounds too much like living in a prison cell with very few rights.

Lindsey123 said:
Sad news.... Land lord said no.... :(

:( So very sorry. It had sounded like such a wonderful thing for you and with perfect timing, too. The good news is some day you will be out from under landlords and get to have a tortoise. Believe me, there are many out there waiting for you and that time.

Quiche

5 Year Member
We were lucky. When we checked with our landlady, she seemed very unsure, but said we could keep one if we tacked $5 onto our rent each month. I say, 5 bucks well worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.