Exciting news!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindsey123

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Washington
I have great news!! I might be getting a Russian tortoise!! A lady came into my work and is needing a home for her Russian. She is just giving it with everything. Free!! Better yet, the day she needs it gone is my birthday!! Wish me luck that this goes well. I am calling her tomorrow to talk about it. I don't know anything about the tortoise except its a female Russian. This would be the best birthday present ever! And it saves me a ton of money :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Wonderful news! Some times, good things do happen to good people. :)

Lindsey123

5 Year Member
Washington
I am just hoping my landlord oks me having a tortoise. I don't see why not but he is really weird about something's.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Happy Birthday early:). Good luck, fingers crossed. Makemsure your landlord knows it's a land tortoise, not a water turtle. I am a landlord. I wouldn't mind a tortoise, but I don't allow aquariums. Water damage:D

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
So sorry :( I was supposed to get another Russian tortoise the other day but the guy gave it to someone else without even telling me when I was supposed to get him :(

blafiriravt

5 Year Member
Vermont
Ohhhhhh dookie :( out of everything to say no to, they didn't OK a tortoise... What is he gonna do, chew up the door casings?? Rip up the carpet? I'm sorry to hear your news. :(

noved32

5 Year Member
What the landlord doesn't know can't hurt him!! I say just do it... (ya I'm a rebel! )

Status
Not open for further replies.