Enjoying the spring sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxboysracing

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Oakland, Oregon
This weekend has been absolutely beautiful and perfect temperature too. All the tortoise, box turtles and terrapins got 2 full days of fun in the sun. I thought I would share a few pix.
Also, one of my DBT's is a very odd color. I have always thought she is a Northern Diamondback. But, I am not so sure. She is really grey-blue and has very few spots. Just wondering if anyone knows what she may truly be? I love her regardless. Just wondering. :)
Shimmee

2012-04-28_13-11-57_306.jpg

Shimme and Timmy
2012-04-28_13-12-40_1.jpg

Timmy
2012-04-28_13-13-02_158.jpg

Timmy
2012-04-15_22-18-12_3.jpg

foxboysracing

10 Year Member!
Oakland, Oregon
Thank you both very much. ;) I love them dearly. I had a concentric dbt that was really beautiful, but she was more white with larger spots, were as, these guys are either almost solid or a little bit darker with spots like someone threw salt on them. I think I prefer the larger spots, but these two both have very cute faces. ;)

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Wow, these truly are a beautiful species! I've never seen anything like these guys. The first image almost looks plastic.

foxboysracing

10 Year Member!
Oakland, Oregon
jonathan512 said:
They look awesome :D what size tank is that? Looks neat

Actually in the summer, until I get their new outdoor home built, they spend their sunny days in a boat we have. The small boat was my husbands gpas, so we can't get rid of it, so I started using it. It works rather well. It gives them tons of room to swim and when it gets yucky I tIP it over and re fill it up. Easy and they seem to love it. I would guess out is comparable to about 200 gallons. They come in at night right now.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.