Fox Turtle/Terrapin/Tortoise funny Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxboysracing

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Oakland, Oregon
:tort:
I would like to introduce our turtle family.
Dawn - Crazy turtle freak
Kirrick 75 year old Desert tortoise
Lucy - Leopard Tortoise
Shimme - Northern diamondback Terrapin
Timmy - Northern diamondback Terrapin
Stella - Northern diamondback Terrapin
Bumblebee - Eastern Box Turtle
Mr. T - Eastern Box turtle
Heidi - 3 toed box turtle
Franklin - 3 toed box turtle
Vegitator - 3 toed box turtle
Franky - 3 toed/eastern box turtle
Chewy - 3 toed box turtle
Rob - 2 year old Eastern Box turtle
Sprout - 2 year old 3 toed box turtle

I will add picture later. I routinely rescue turtles and tortoises from homes that don't know, or don't care enough to find out the proper care needs for their turtle. They often come to me when they are sick, or can't afford to take them to the vet. I do what I can to save them and/or rehab them. I have saved many turtles. I have lost a few. I do the very best I can. :) I love turtles. I am out of denial.....

Dawn

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
***WARNING*** If you do not post pictures the natives tend to get restless! Yesterday we almost had a riot b/c "someone" took their sweet time posting pics of a tort named PEACH! You know who you are!! ;):cool::p:):D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Dawn:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

My sister (maggie3fan) lives in Corvallis, and we have quite a few other Oregonians here on the forum. You're in good company!

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Not seeing any pictures............. pictures? anyone see pictures???? Waiting for pictures........ wait.......wait.... :p

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
Hello and welcome :D

Yes, it's true, we love our pics, lol. If the picture of Peach was held off any longer we would have lost it, lol :)

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Welcome to the forum and nice choice on the terrapins :D

foxboysracing

10 Year Member!
Oakland, Oregon
I am having trouble getting pictures on. Please don't lose faith in me. But, if you want to give me some help figuring out how to get pix on it would be wonderful! :p Thanks!

Attachments

• DSCF4133.JPG
    DSCF4133.JPG
    646.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF4108.JPG
    DSCF4108.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 28

foxboysracing

10 Year Member!
Oakland, Oregon
emysemys said:
Hi Dawn:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

My sister (maggie3fan) lives in Corvallis, and we have quite a few other Oregonians here on the forum. You're in good company!

I am happy to learn their are more people like me. :p Some say i am a turtle freak. Now I can see that on this forum, I am normal.... haha

foxboysracing

10 Year Member!
Oakland, Oregon
Torty Mom said:
Not seeing any pictures............. pictures? anyone see pictures???? Waiting for pictures........ wait.......wait.... :p

I am trying.... i promise.... haha. working on it. I think I may have found were I can add pictures... Let me test it out.
if the pictures load, please know the hatchling box turtle that you see with the badly deformed shell is one that I recently rescued from a pet store. I did NOT raise him to look that way... I am trying to get him better. :)

Attachments

• Caribbean Cruise  January 2011 001.JPG
    Caribbean Cruise January 2011 001.JPG
    557.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Concentric Diamondback Terrapin.jpg
    Concentric Diamondback Terrapin.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 27

foxboysracing

10 Year Member!
Oakland, Oregon
Utah Lynn said:
Still no pictures?:(
working on adding pictures. I think a moderator has to approve my first 5 posts. So, I am not sure if the pics are showing up or not. Hopefully it will work. :rolleyes:

If this picture attaches - it is a baby snapping turtle that I saw in the middle of the road on my trip to Illinois. we helped him get across the road and delivered him to a nearby lake. He was kind of cute.... in a snapping turtle kind of way...

Here are a couple. I seem to have to add them one at a time.
one is of our Desert Tortoise, with 3 young box turtles on his back. There are a few pics of my Diamondback Terrapins, and one of a deformed young box turtle that I just got am going to try and save. I will attach as many as it will let me. ;) Thanks for the hearty welcome.

Attachments

• DSCF5379.JPG
    DSCF5379.JPG
    460 KB · Views: 18
  • 0312111720.jpg
    0312111720.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 27

foxboysracing

10 Year Member!
Oakland, Oregon
AnthonyC said:
***WARNING*** If you do not post pictures the natives tend to get restless! Yesterday we almost had a riot b/c "someone" took their sweet time posting pics of a tort named PEACH! You know who you are!! ;):cool::p:):D

I don't think I am adding pictures right. I added 5 and I only see 2 little thumbprints. How do I attach them to my profile? or do I just post them in a post? Please help!
also, I just realized my jump drive is at work, and it has tons of my boxies on it. :( I will get it tomorrow. I promise.... lol

;)Please help....... how does everyone get those nice big pictures on here? I don't want anyone to have a meltdown waiting for pictures.....lol :)

Dawn :tort:

Status
Not open for further replies.