Fox Turtle/Terrapin/Tortoise funny Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Lynnwood, WA
You have a beautiful tortoise/turtle/terrapin collection! Your desert tortoise has beautiful shell coloring. I'm always amazing at how unreal the diamond terrapins look!

foxboysracing

10 Year Member!
Oakland, Oregon
Thanks! :) I love them with all my heart. The Desert tortoise just came to me last year from a wild animal park near me. They couldn't keep him anymore. What's funny about that is when my husband was little he had found this same tortoise out in his grandmothers field, some 30+ years ago. Crazy but true.
The diamondback's are truly beautiful. I love watching them swim around. It's very relaxing to me. :)

Here is a few more pictures....

Attachments

• DSCF0265.JPG
    DSCF0265.JPG
    768.3 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF0518.JPG
    DSCF0518.JPG
    516.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF0614.JPG
    DSCF0614.JPG
    989.4 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF0643.JPG
    DSCF0643.JPG
    533.1 KB · Views: 19

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
Very nice box turtles! The 2nd and 3rd pics are cute! Have any pictures of your leopard? :)

foxboysracing

10 Year Member!
Oakland, Oregon
not yet. I will have to take some. she is fairly new to me. The local pet store asked me to take her home for the weekend to spend some time outside walking around in the sun in my outdoor enclosure about 6 weeks ago. Needless to say, she hasn't left. She is here for good. :) She is very sweet, but does have a lot of pyramiding. Much more than I would like to see. She seems happy and healthy though. Thank gosh.....
What's funny is that I thought she would hang out with my tortoise. but, they seem oblivious to each other. She won't even sleep in his big dog house with him. It's weird, but :)
I will post pictures of her soon. promise....

Status
Not open for further replies.