Enclosure Done, (Completed)!!! take a "Look"

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort: Took a lot of time trying to put this one together but Hey all My Pancakes AND Russians have got lots of places to go and hide! "half of the Enclosure is semi moist with their grass growing and ill say about 75% of the rest is Desert my Russians and pancakes love it!! PS: "And there ain't No! Escaping here!!!! "Oh by the way the air fresheners thats to keep a nice fresh flowery smell in the room! (it Does not smell!!!!!) :D :tort:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
grogansilver said:
:tort: Took a lot of time trying to put this one together but Hey all My Pancakes AND Russians have got lots of places to go and hide! "half of the Enclosure is semi moist with their grass growing and ill say about 75% of the rest is Desert my Russians and pancakes love it!! PS: "And there ain't No! Escaping here!!!! "Oh by the way the air fresheners thats to keep a nice fresh flowery smell in the room! (it Does not smell!!!!!) :D :tort:

Which side houses the Russians and which the Pancakes?

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Very cool looks like a lot of thought and work went into your enclosure...

grogansilver

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
grogansilver said:

Which side houses the Russians and which the Pancakes?

That's top secret! I'd rather me not say! Who's sides who's:tort:

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Thats one thing to do with the kids room when they move out! Wish I would have thought of it... would keep them from moving back in!

Katherine

5 Year Member
RE: Enclosure Done, (Completed)!!! take a "Look"

Looks great, I bet they are excited to explore new ground!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Very cool! It looks like you put a lot of work into it. Where are the torts?

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort:
Momof4 said:
Very cool! It looks like you put a lot of work into it. Where are the torts?
:tort: the tortoises are there their just hiding they come out at different times to eat and Bask! :tort:

Status
Not open for further replies.