New Indoor Enclosures almost completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort: "Hay friends on the forum here! "well The long at last awaited indoor Enclosure will almost be completed! "yes i decided to take my fellow members advise on here and give it a go for it! and build it myself. If you remember my other creations i have Done in the past they were awesome! this one i thing will be ranked in one of the top charts of my highest achieved put together yet! My talents to Build my Enclosure for my 3.3 Adult pancake tortoises and my 2.2 adult Russian tortoises will finally be completed! will post my pictures here! "hopefully either later today or tomorrow! "see ya then."!

grogansilver

5 Year Member
Last edited by a moderator:

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort: "New Indoor Enclosures completed! Russian tortoises on the right & Pancake tortoises on the left! PS: "selling one Male Adult Pancake tortoise! "see for sale section! it will be the male on the Rock! in the photo provided....:shy:

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Washington
Very creative. The only spot I worry about is where the platform leg and enclosure side meet. Russians could shimmy out. Could you put a cap there?
They obvious like their ramps. Way to make use of what you have!

MarkE

5 Year Member
Very cool, kinda like a Tortoise playground. I dig it!
MarkE

grogansilver

5 Year Member
lynnedit said:
Very creative. The only spot I worry about is where the platform leg and enclosure side meet. Russians could shimmy out. Could you put a cap there?
They obvious like their ramps. Way to make use of what you have!
yeah i see what you mean! ill bring the whole enclosure out a little that will take car of problem thanks!

Stephanie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I think it's so neat! By the looks of it, your pancakes and russians are enjoying it as well! :D
I love the faux vines. Really nice touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.