Updated! Pancake & Russian Enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort: Well their officially "separated "Russians on the Left and the "Pancakes on the Right! and i had to get rid of those fruit flies, which i did! "then it came to me "hey" lets close this place up so i added tops to the top floors so not only do they have hiding Places on the bottom with the concrete Blocks, now they have plat forms with Roofs and thats More then Enough room to hide and wander around i added a before and after picture to show!! "As you can see I then figured i give then a evening snack! well only two Russians stayed "Rocky who's my little baby Boy! and his future girlfriend (Pictured) and then you have on the Right side two new additions to my Pancakes and this couple they are loving their middle of the night meals, "their in heaven"! :) the other two Pancakes they were out but decided to Go back to bed! "believe it or not that was "Smiley and the other "Smiley faced male, yes theres two Smiley's now! "hey their over weighted any way, let them sleep! :tort: PS: Come this Friday there be two more female Pancakes coming "Oh Boy" Back on top with those Pancakes" !!!!!! :)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
It is like Disneyland (and I mean that as a compliment, for sure) for tortoise....lol

I only have one suggestion, surge protection plug strip :D That is from the side of me that use to sell homeowners insurance :D:D:D:D:D

DolanKoops

5 Year Member
RE: Updated! Pancake & Russian Enclosure.

Wow that's amazing how did you make the slope?

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, you sure love those guys. vey cool. thanks for the bread board idea.make sure you play ragae music for your friends. mine love it. they head bob to the music. 'lol' hope you get LOTS of eggs. lindy

grogansilver

5 Year Member
momo said:
hi, you sure love those guys. vey cool. thanks for the bread board idea.make sure you play ragae music for your friends. mine love it. they head bob to the music. 'lol' hope you get LOTS of eggs. lindy
:tort: No way? do they really head bob to ragae music? :) PS: Yeah the bread board is a Great idea because thats where they mainly go to the bathroom most of the time while they are eating and its so easy to pick up the board out of there and clean it! :tort:

JoeImhof

5 Year Member
OK, I'm very sorry to ask, I'm a newbie to this forum, very sorry, but why dont I see any photos on this thread? Others clearly do, but I'm lost........?
thanks!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
JoeImhof said:
OK, I'm very sorry to ask, I'm a newbie to this forum, very sorry, but why dont I see any photos on this thread? Others clearly do, but I'm lost........?
thanks!

Hi JoeImhof:

Don't be confused. You aren't able to see the pictures because there aren't any. Evidently Anthony (grogansilver) took them down.

Won't you take a few moments to start a new thread in the "introductions" section and tell us a bit about yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.