EMERGENCY Placement needed quickly!!!!

RudySalg

My mother had a sulcata turtle that wandered into her backyard years and years ago. She searched the neighborhood but no one claimed him. Consequently, she has cared for him for many, many years. Now she is too old to live alone and is moving out of her house, with nowhere for the turtle to go. He is huge, it would take two people to lift him. I have contacted many sites and no one wants this turtle. My mother has to be out of the house by the 29th of this month. She lives in Riverside, CA. Would anyone know of someone who would be willing to take this turtle? If so please contact me, Rudy, at 909-886-2559 or 909-881-5528. Thanks so much, Rudy

Last edited by a moderator:

RudySalg

I can't get a picture of him until I can get over to her house this weekend. But I will post one as soon as I possibly can. His name is Earl.

RudySalg

Yvonne, thank you so much, please let me know if you know anyone who would want him. My phone number is listed above on my beginning thread.

RudySalg

Here is the only picture I could find of him
83179.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
@yvonne can potentially help.
Just wanted to let you know the alert you put out for Yvonne as to be @Yvonne G or it won't work. Well it would work if there is a member name listed Yvonne. The Yvonne you are referring to has to be listed as I did above, with the G

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
A very warm welcome to the forum!:tort:

Hope to hear that you've found a home for your tort soon.:) And please keep us updated.

Good luck!:D

RudySalg

Earl can come live with me if we can arrange transport. I am in Texas. I can meet half way or more. I currently have 2 sulcatas and they are thriving here. They have a big back yard as well as a big room for winters. Just let me know. My email is [email protected]
This sounds great but I'm trying to figure out if I can get him there! Thank you