Einstein Update, Happy Birthday !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADVANceNA

5 Year Member
Hey everyone ! Greeting from Einstein and I. So I have not posted here in several months, but believe me I have been lurking around reading. So, I just wanted to share with everyone here that my Einstein has finally turned a year old. He was maybe about 3 - 5 weeks when I got him. I did not have a scale at that time, so I don't know how big he was. As of one year now though, he is about 5 inches and weighing in at about 415 grams. Im debating if I want to start him up on mazuri diet. I think he might boom with growth if I do. Can our tort kids please stop growing faster ? It seems like yesterday he was in the palm of my hand and today my palm only can support so much under his plastron haha. Hope everyone has a great day !

I have one pic in here for size comparison don't worry I don't use the wood chips anymore haha, you have all taught me well) Also, he still sleeps like this throughout the day, ever since I got him. Flat on his plastron and stretched out comfortably.

The 2nd pic is of him yawning. I patiently waited after I woke him up because it's a guarantee he will yawn every time after waking up.

Attachments

• DSCN1107.JPG
    DSCN1107.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCN0989-smaller.jpg
    DSCN0989-smaller.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCN0944.JPG
    DSCN0944.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
M

Maggie Cummings

Happy Birthday to Einstein! I feed Mazuri to Bob in the winter only and then only 3 times a week. You might try that way...

Status
Not open for further replies.