update on einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADVANceNA

5 Year Member
hey everyone ! i havent posted any updates or pics on my dear boy (for now) einstein. i got him when he was maybe a month or two old. its now been 6 or 7 months since i got him. ive never weighed him, i know i shouldve, but i never did haha.

here are some before and now pics. there is a few pics with him in the corner and there is a stone standing upright in the corner. i use this rock as a comparison in his size before and his size now.

hes healthy, outgoing, eats like there is no tomorrow, and is very social. at least with me he is anyways, when he hears my voice he'll wake up and start walking around, and isnt afraid of being in my lap chest or hands. with my friends though he seems to know that theyre different and usually hides in his shell.

enjoi the pics ! (sorry, phone pics, never got around to getting a real camera)

Attachments

• DSCN1098.JPG
    DSCN1098.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCN1076.JPG
    DSCN1076.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 39
  • WP_000099.jpg
    WP_000099.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 41
  • SavedPicture (3).jpg
    SavedPicture (3).jpg
    558.7 KB · Views: 46
  • SavedPicture (4).jpg
    SavedPicture (4).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 49

ADVANceNA

5 Year Member
thankyou thankyou ! i know everybody on this site loves updates and sharing so i figured id participate more instead of always lurking and reading. this site has really given me the knowledge to really take care of my little guy. he is very happy and growing quite rapidly haha

AdamR

5 Year Member
What a Looker!!! He'll have you trained soon if he stays that cute!

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
What an adorable lil face! He is growing up to be a handsome baby :)

ADVANceNA

5 Year Member
jeffbens0n said:
Thats a neat hide you have for him, it looks like a burrow, I'm sure he loves it!

hey thanks ! yeah i took his humid hide and built a hill out of it by covering it all in substrate. it stays warm dark and humid in here and its where he always sleeps.

a thousand thankyous to everyone for all the compliments. i will relay them all to einstein in the morning over breakfast, im sure he'll be thrilled haha. i really thank the whole site also for teaching me a lot on how to raise a good healthy sully.

ADVANceNA

5 Year Member
jensgotfaith said:
He looks great! Growing up with a nice, smooth shell! Great job!

thanks mother of tex wasabi and capt jack ! i must say both of yours are great looking ! might i ask for an explanation of your signature ? i dont understand all the 0.0.1 (insert animal friend here).

JohnathanO

5 Year Member
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
He looks great, looks like a very happy tortoise :)

the numbers in the signatures mean male-female-and unknown like 1.0.1 would mean 1 male, no females, and 1 unknown sex

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Einstein is a particularly good looking sulcata. His new growth looks great.

ADVANceNA

5 Year Member
JohnathanO said:
He looks great, looks like a very happy tortoise :)

the numbers in the signatures mean male-female-and unknown like 1.0.1 would mean 1 male, no females, and 1 unknown sex

hey thanks for informing me, now i know !

also, thanks TOM, its your dedication, research, and care tips that got einstein and i on the right path. i took your general guidelines and applied them to the way i care for my little one. o course, i adjusted here and there, but your tips gave me an overall structure of how to go about doing things. domo arigato gozaimasu ! *bow*

Status
Not open for further replies.