does anyone know tanio ippolito tanio

toms

Hi, i am i new tortoise keeper begineer, thinking to buy tortoise from tanio ippolito tanio from germany, does anyone deal with him before, thanks for your suggestions

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ, USA . I don't know him but why don't you spend a couple of weeks here get know the people and by the way we have some great people here . We all have one thing in common our love for turtles and torts .

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
Never heard of him before, so if he is legitimate, he is probably not a big breeder. I assume you are in Germany? What species are you after?

toms

Actually i am from Malaysia,i am looking for sulcata, radiated tortoise, so how about jocelyn wendy from reptileserver.com from USA

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
Ah OK, legally importing them will cost a lot from a foreign breeder, about $700 US minimum per tortoise probably, so you'd be best getting them from a local breeder.

pepsiandjac

10 Year Member!
Swansea UK
i know tanio,I once enquired about a aldabra he was selling,and he offered to get me any tortoise any age Iwanted and he would ship them over from Germany,but something didn't feel right.and i think they were all wild caught animals.I think he had a shop in Frankfurt

toms

Hi, thansk for your information, between, what do u means by something didnt feel right? And u means he shipped the tortoise from germany to u, USA right ?

Jimbe

Actually i am from Malaysia,i am looking for sulcata, radiated tortoise, so how about jocelyn wendy from reptileserver.com from USA

Hai, i am from Malaysia too. U may find this shop Reptiles Planet & Pet Studio in Facebook (u may also visit their pet shop at Kelang Lama), they are experienced in IMPORT & EXPORT LIVE ANIMALS, REPTILES AND LIVE BIRDS. They got many types of tortoise even Aldabra tortoise!! :D

pepsiandjac

10 Year Member!
Swansea UK
Hi, thansk for your information, between, what do u means by something didnt feel right? And u means he shipped the tortoise from germany to u, USA right ?
I just got the impression that they were wild tortoises

toms

I scare of that too, he shipped the tortoise from germany to USA to u ?