Does anyone here make and sell the heated night boxes?

Renee_H

Location (City and/or State)
Glendora, Ca
I have someone in mind to build it for me, but I’m trying to get an idea of how much to expect to spend. I’m currently saving my Starbucks $ and drinking water like a big girl and trying to plan.

I’m not set on the builder so if we have an SoCal folk that build these I’d be curious to know price.

I’m also trying to talk myself into building it myself and I understand the approximate materials cost to do DIY. I just don’t have that much confidence in my ability given I have new patio furniture and a treadmill sitting in boxes just needing to be assembled and that feels overwhelming 🫣😅

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.

Renee_H

Glendora, Ca
T
Not that I have ever seen on here. But little ole you I bet could do it or any handyman.
Good luck.
The person that built my enclosure fence is up for the task. I’m still waiting on him to get back to me for a quote. I don’t plan on bringing home a tort until next spring so I have time. Just looking at all my options. Thank you!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
T

The person that built my enclosure fence is up for the task. I’m still waiting on him to get back to me for a quote. I don’t plan on bringing home a tort until next spring so I have time. Just looking at all my options. Thank you!
Show him these threads: