CTTC Foothill Chapter Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
WOOHOO who is ready to party? The California Turtle and Tortoise Club is having it's annual christmas party this saturday the 11th.
Time : 6:00
Where : LA Arboretum in arcadia
When : Saturday the 11th
Why : Because it is fun
How long : I don't know till whenever

Ok now that I got that out of the way here the deal you show up with your friends and family, it is a pot luck so bring something to eat. You have fun we sing carol;s do crafts have a secret santa gift exchange. drinks and accessories (plates, forks, and such) are provided by the club. Secret santa gift exchange is 100% voluntary 5 to 10 dollar maximum. We have a blast at this thing and we usually get other members from other chapters showing up. So why not come on down and have ablast try some food and talk turtle. No club business will be discussed here, and of course everyone is welcome. no charge just bring a food dish, it can be home made or store bought does not matter. SO come on down and have some fun remember secret santa and we may have a 50/50 raffle so bring a buck or two to buy some like I will. Any questions feel free to ask and I hope to see as many of you there as possible, this will be our only meeting this month so we will not be having a meeting on the fourth friday like we usually do.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
no booze sorry

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Chritsmas bump
actual time starting 6:30 not 6 I will be there around 5 or so to help set up you can of course show up at 6 if you like. Remember secret santa (voluntary) bring one food item can be homemade or store bought our choice. Should be a 50/50 raffle, and prizes I heard w should have some really good ones this year. so hope to see my of you there, and have a great day.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
PARTY PARTY PARTY TOGA TOGA TOGA
I will be taking pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.