Foothill CTTC christmas party

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
as the new VP of the foothill CTTC chapter I would like to invite everyone to our christmas party on dec. 19, it is also our monthly meeting. There is no charge for attending the event all we ask is you bring a meal since it is a potluck, anything works chinese food, pizza something homemade. I myself will be bringing homemade enchiladas and a dessert. We also have a secret santa type gift exchange it is 100% voluntary and if you do not wish to particapate then you don't have to the limit is 5 to 10 dollars and we usually try to bring a unisex gift since there are men and women involved in the gift exchange. Ok so the bullet point are friday dec 19 5 - 9 PM usually sometimes goes later bring a meal for potluck (dessert is optional) Gift exchange is also optional 5 to 10 $ limit the club will provide drinks forks and stuff like that we have games and prizes it is usually a fun night for all and all are invited if you need or want some more info please don't hesitate to ask or post here and I will be more than happty to answer and hoping every one has a wonderful holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.