COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Now just got a early morning call from the Philippines. My God child is back in the hospital. Couldn't control the fever and white blood cells have elevated more. I am sitting here feeling very useless. At least financially I can make sure he gets the best care.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I am super excited. It took several attempts, but our dominant hedgehog has worked out how to get into the new feed station I made.

And when rival Y showed up, Splodge struggled to find his way out. I am sure they’ll both be confident soon
Yay! That's exactly what I needed to see!?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I am super excited. It took several attempts, but our dominant hedgehog has worked out how to get into the new feed station I made.

And when rival Y showed up, Splodge struggled to find his way out. I am sure they’ll both be confident soon
DANG that's a cute little animal!!!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
My son was very sick for about 5 days and then started to get better. It took about a fortnight to get rid of it. I hope your son recovers quickly
Thank you, he says since he can't work. He is going over to where his boat is dry docked and start waxing it. The boat has a generator, so he has now decided to quarantine there.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Thanks and to make things worse. Yesterday he pulled his Corvette out of the back garage. Had it parked in the driveway at the front of the house. His wife didn't notice and backed into the front drivers side. ?
I was always the one to fix their vehicles and homes. My granddaughter needs repairs on her vehicle also. Now I am starting to feel guilty again that I live so far away. In my condition I wouldn't do well in the snow in Michigan. I definitely will be going to Michigan this summer.

If it’s not one thing...it’s three other issues. ?

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Quick recap-
1-January I had Covid for 32 days and I’m fine now but I do tire easily.

2-Found a hatchling red foot in my females enclosure. Exciting but really didn’t want to start the whole humid chamber thing, but I am.

3- my kids are still doing virtual school. It works for us.

4- Haven’t seen grand babies in exactly one year? They live local. They are self isolating.

5- my chickens are one year and I love them!

6- We have been boating a lot since Covid in San Diego bay.

7-bought four new chicks Sunday?

8-Gain Covid weight?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Quick recap-

2-Found a hatchling red foot in my females enclosure. Exciting but really didn’t want to start the whole humid chamber thing, but I am.

4- Haven’t seen grand babies in exactly one year? They live local. They are self isolating.

8-Gain Covid weight?
Oh no. . . the dreaded covid! But glad you got over it. (I refuse to give it the honor of a capital letter)

How neat to find a baby RF!!!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK

I felt like clapping and cheering him when he finally got out!!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Now just got a early morning call from the Philippines. My God child is back in the hospital. Couldn't control the fever and white blood cells have elevated more. I am sitting here feeling very useless. At least financially I can make sure he gets the best care.
I'll be thinking of him and your family.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Quick recap-

8-Gain Covid weight?
So sorry you've been ill and have what sounds like long covid. I hope you'll eventually feel stronger.
It's been a busy time for you. Hope all the torts are good and enjoying the lovely new enclosure you made for them.
You can compare notes with Heather about your broods of chicks.