COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Quick recap-
1-January I had Covid for 32 days and I’m fine now but I do tire easily.

2-Found a hatchling red foot in my females enclosure. Exciting but really didn’t want to start the whole humid chamber thing, but I am.

3- my kids are still doing virtual school. It works for us.

4- Haven’t seen grand babies in exactly one year? They live local. They are self isolating.

5- my chickens are one year and I love them!

6- We have been boating a lot since Covid in San Diego bay.

7-bought four new chicks Sunday?

8-Gain Covid weight?
Well the Covid part and missing grand kids suck.. the weight gain seems to be a normal repercussion.. and the rest sound exciting... I’m dying to get a look at your enclosure again!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning all, we've had some rain this morning but the clouds are clearing and it looks as if the sun may have his hat on for this afternoon. Then it's all downhill again for most of the weekend. Strong cold winds and wintery showers on the way.

I need to go shopping today if I can drag myself out of the house - I think Lola's agoraphobia is catching!

Have a good Thursday and see you later.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
They are fast! Watched on TV, animal control trying to catch one. If they make it to you. When it gets cold, they will fall out of the tree's. ?

I’m thinking, with global warming....we won’t have “cold”, so they will be fine.....slowly migrating northward.... just like the alligators now in southern Virginia.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I’m thinking, with global warming....we won’t have “cold”, so they will be fine.....slowly migrating northward.... just like the alligators now in southern Virginia.
Really! That's crazy, here is one in N. Carolina.