COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Thar's a great feeding box with an entrance and an exit for socially distancing too. (I was going to put a smiley face there but they've disappeared from the menu bar)
I'll have to show my sister that design - we were talking about them the other night.

There's strange things happening with the forum. Do we really need a list of Similar threads?
I got the pipework from Screwfix. It’s for tumble dryer vents

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Y

Yea I had to look it up. I took a screenshot of the things good for it as far as diet goes. Even though that's a little young for some of it, I'll bet the family has it under control.View attachment 321639
Thank you, I will pass this on to Rose. They seem to have the fever under control. ?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
My second oldest son Ray 45, just told me he has the covid 19. Body aches and slight cough no fever.
He has a large heated garage/ man cave. So he will quarantine there.
Oh no! Your family has taken a battering recently Ray. :(
I hope it's a mild dose of it and he makes a speedy recovery .

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
My second oldest son Ray 45, just told me he has the covid 19. Body aches and slight cough no fever.
My son was very sick for about 5 days and then started to get better. It took about a fortnight to get rid of it. I hope your son recovers quickly

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Oh no:
:-( On the upside, at least he has the man cave!!! I’ll hope and pray for a very speedy recovery for him!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Oh no! Your family has taken a battering recently Ray. :(
I hope it's a mild dose of it and he makes a speedy recovery .
Thanks and to make things worse. Yesterday he pulled his Corvette out of the back garage. Had it parked in the driveway at the front of the house. His wife didn't notice and backed into the front drivers side. ?
I was always the one to fix their vehicles and homes. My granddaughter needs repairs on her vehicle also. Now I am starting to feel guilty again that I live so far away. In my condition I wouldn't do well in the snow in Michigan. I definitely will be going to Michigan this summer.