COLD DARK ROOM

Marinated mamma

Location (City and/or State)
South east uk
Have your McDs changed to the Argos system of order then wait to be called?
I been in one of these on route to Cornwall last year it was a little confusing until I realised ... hey it's like Argos wish I had realised that straight away and ordered on my phone then just queued up in the collection isle

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
You just have to go enough that they know you by name. ;)
Every Tuesday for the last 2 years ! One taco a pound of meat on it and the next 3 have a teaspoon of meat on it ! Next one will have 3 stripes of lettuce on it the next 3 will have a pound of lettuce on them ! But please don't forget that I keep going back for
More !!! :)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Ended up going to my sisters after shopping so sorry I missed you all.
Fridge stocked for another 2 days but chock o block full!
It won't take Lola long to demolish it all even with good servings of dandies etc as well.

Hope you're feeling better @Marinated mamma and that US friends have a good evening.
But nos da for now from me and will see you tomorrow.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Evening all sorry I've not been around for a while I've been poorly still not 100% but better than the last few days! I thought it was a bug but who knows? So how is everyone else? What's new and how did film night go?

allo' mamma! sorry to
hear you have been unwell:(

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning room of cold darkness! it's getting a tad chilly here in the mornings again! i'm going to see about getting a job with this placement i'm in... there is a lot of red tape around employees with them but i'm that good hopefully they can make an exception

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
good mornooning room of cold darkness! it's getting a tad chilly here in the mornings again! i'm going to see about getting a job with this placement i'm in... there is a lot of red tape around employees with them but i'm that good hopefully they can make an exception
Good morning John. Go get 'em :)