COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
I will add this to my already made list! Thank you sooooo much!!!!
I hope I get pictures to post this spring of all the butterflies 🦋 (and the hummies) !!!
I am sooo great full to everyone for your help!!!! Especially Maro2bear!
You have all made my garden the “place to be” if you’re a flying bug?
Wait....🤔....
Are butterflies bugs??
I get it that hummingbirds are BIRDS
But what are butterflies???
Flies? 🤣...........🤭🤔
Going up the scientific order...

Butterflies are insects like ants and bees.

Insects are arthropods which includes spiders (arachnids), millipedes and crustaceans (scorpions, crabs, pill bugs, etc)

Bugs isn’t a scientific term, but kids going bug hunting would undoubtedly include butterflies in it

JoesMum

5 Year Member
Kent, South East England
CDR Virtual Vacations presents On this day 2020: We said farewell to Abel Tasman National Park and took the sea shuttle back to Kaiteriteri. A taxi to Nelson and then a plane and another taxi and we were back at our first motel in Auckland. It’s 6 weeks today that we left home. Tomorrow our adventures continue, but not in New Zealand...
4A4D209F-A701-4118-8E40-92F9560E55D7.jpeg B42CE379-92F1-40BB-AA69-70BCE0C07A4A.jpeg

maggie3fan

Crazy Train
Well surprise, surprise, I got new glasses for the first time in 8 years. I cut my long hair, and so I tried to take a selfie to show ya'll. But I don't have a cell phone that takes selfies I use a camera. So here's a bad photo of me, using a camera in the bathroom. I know I'm a dumba**...don't make fun of me. hahaha. I mean it, Chubbs
100_6925.JPG
100_6918.JPG
I'm gonna have to rethink this...

maggie3fan

Crazy Train
Oh and visitors at my feeders, California Quail. I'm having many more birds in my tortoise pens. I go thru a 40 pound bag of black oil sunflower seeds in 2 freakin weeks. Quail they walk along the fence, then jump down under the feeders and clean up the mess that's down there. This time I counted 15, Spring is here!
Hey JoesMum...how many times have a told you about the 1 and only hedgehog I fostered? Ours here are so tiny and the photo you post looks about the size of a rat, 1 or 2 pounds?
Anyhow birds
100_6915.JPG
Notice no grass in the Sulcata pen
100_6907.JPG
@Yvonne G
Remember these balls? 3 red, white and blue...still going strong
100_6896.JPG