Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Good evenooning all

I hve been busy sewing today
View attachment 318727
My next batch of masks is nearly ready for sale. I have raised over £2400 for my rescue since I started making masks last June :)
?I love them and I bet everyone that buys one does too.?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good evenooning all

I hve been busy sewing today
View attachment 318727
My next batch of masks is nearly ready for sale. I have raised over £2400 for my rescue since I started making masks last June :)
Those are just adorable! I love the meerkats and the owl.. do you have a link where you sell them online or just locally?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good evening all.
It's not stopped raining all day and is set to continue all night and most of tomorrow. :(
I've just had a peep at my little pond and was really pleased to see 3 frogs out and about - one of them a small juvenile I've not seen before.
I was worried that they'd died in prolonged freeze we had because the 'pond' is just a plastic container that the frogs moved in to a few years ago and it's on the surface of my garden. I covered it well but there was still quite a thick layer of ice on it.
So I'm really happy to see them enjoying the rain.
Our Friday is almost over but I hope you're all having a good day.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good evening all.
It's not stopped raining all day and is set to continue all night and most of tomorrow. :(
I've just had a peep at my little pond and was really pleased to see 3 frogs out and about - one of them a small juvenile I've not seen before.
I was worried that they'd died in prolonged freeze we had because the 'pond' is just a plastic container that the frogs moved in to a few years ago and it's on the surface of my garden. I covered it well but there was still quite a thick layer of ice on it.
So I'm really happy to see them enjoying the rain.
Our Friday is almost over but I hope you're all having a good day.
I hope you get to hear them singing soon.?